Covid 19: Safety Measures
Here at 31 the Quay, staff and customer welfare is of the utmost importance and during these testing times we wanted to reassure guests by informing them of the safety measures that will be in place when we reopen.
- A minimum of 2 metres between tables to ensure social distancing measures
- We will ensure the premises are not overcrowded by reducing our cover capacity to allow plenty of space between booking times
- Service tables will be located next to every customers table to reduce staff/customer contact
- Contactless and card payments to be encouraged
- Redesigned food ordering format to be in place
- Designated area for customers collecting take away orders where a 2 metre distance can be maintained
- A pre order and allocated time slot for customers collecting take away orders
- All staff will be equipped with the relevant PPE
- Staff will be temperature checked at the beginning of each service and no member of staff will be at work if displaying symptoms of the virus
- All staff will be trained in deep cleaning and cross contamination methods
- Robust cleaning schedule to maintain the highest of standards throughout the Restaurant
- Sanitised hand wipes available for customers use
- Marked routes to toilet and exit points
Our overall aim is to make our guests feel comfortable and safe whilst dining with us and able to get back to enjoying eating out at our spacious, riverside restaurant.